WELCOME TO BETH TORAH BENNY ROK CAMPUS
Beth Torah is the spiritual sanctuary where we find a lifelong connection with Conservative Jewish values through prayer, education and Mitzvot. Ours is a welcoming community which exploresthe joys of faith in G-d and celebrates the cycle of life. Beth Torah links us to a proud and rich Jewish heritage which embraces human rightsand ensures our commitment to the continuity of a vibrant Jewish life,The State of Israel and The United States.
THE EVENT 2015
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28 @ 7:30pm
This year honorees:
BARBARA & ROBERT GOLDFARB
BETTE JOY FIELD (President's Distinguished Service Award)
MICHELLE & DANIEL SERBER (Young Leadership Award)
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!
SERVICE / CANDLELIGHTING SCHEDULE
Friday, January 23, 2015
THERE WILL BE TWO SERVICES TONIGHT AT 7:00PM AS FOLLOWS:
> IN THE PEREZ CHAPEL~ SERVICES IN HEBREW AND ENGLISH WITH RABBI FARBER AND MIRIAM MASIA
> IN THE SCHECK FAMILY SANCTUARY~ SERVICES IN HEBREW AND ENGLISH WITH RABBI ROJZMAN AND EVELYN GOLDFINGER. SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ANDRES OPPENHEIMER (IN SPANISH)
Candlelighting is at 5:39PM
Saturday, January 24, 2015
9:30AM-Shabbat Services in the Scheck Family Sanctuary. Sisterhood Shabbat
Bar Mitzvah of Tomas Fiure, son of Valeria and Alberto Gonzalo Fiure.
Shabbat Ends at 6:34PM
MAZAL TOV TO:
- All members of our Sisterhood on their participation in Shabbat Morning Services. Kol HaKavod to everyone.
- Valeria and Alberto Gonzalo Fiure, on the Bar Mitzvah of their son Tomas at our Shabbat/Mincha Service.
- Rabbi and Laurie Farber on the birth of their 13th grandchild, a daughter (of course, the name is not known yet) to their son and daughter-in-law - Rabbi Zev and Channie Farber - in Atlanta. Mother and daughter are well and should be home before Shabbat - it is now 8 girls and five boys.
- Cantor Luis (Silvia) Cattan and the entire family on the passing of his father Alberto z"l last weekend in Uruguay. Cantor observed Shivah in Uruguay. May Alberto's memory be for a blessing and may God bring comfort to his family amongst the other mourners in Zion and in Jerusalem.
- Neal and Noelle Hirschfeld, on the sudden passing of their son Jordan. He was the grandson of Sydelle and Richard Hirschfeld and the brother of James and Sara - all of whom grew up here at Beth Torah - Benny Rok Campus. Jordan's funeral will take place on Sunday morning at 11:00 am at Beth David Memorial Gardens in Hollywood (Off of Sheridan and 72nd Ave). Shivah details will be forthcoming. May his memory be for a blessing. May God grant comfort to his family and all those who mourn his passing.
Rabbi Farber is pleased to present "Partners in Torah." A modern in-depth look at the weekly Torah Portion. Once a month - free of charge. Click here for more details >>
FOR MORE INFORMATION for classes in ENGLISH and in SPANISH Click here >>
Con cafecito de por medio, Rabbi Rojzman nos nutre sobre judaismo. Un Sabado al mes a las 11;00 am. Click here for more information>>
Beth Torah is located in North Miami Beach, Florida. Test