BETH TORAH BENNY ROK CAMPUS
Beth Torah is the spiritual sanctuary where we find a lifelong connection with Conservative Jewish values through prayer, education and Mitzvot. Ours is a welcoming community which exploresthe joys of faith in G-d and celebrates the cycle of life. Beth Torah links us to a proud and rich Jewish heritage which embraces human rightsand ensures our commitment to the continuity of a vibrant Jewish life,The State of Israel and The United States.
SHABBAT SERVICE SCHEDULE
Updated for 11/29 and 11/30/2013
Light 3rd Chanukkah Candle before lighting Shabbat Candles.
Light Shabbat Candles at 5:11 PM
- ONE SERVICE AT 7:00PM ON FRIDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 29TH FOR THANKSGIVUKKAH!
- 9:30AM- in the Perez Chapel.
MAZAL TOV TO:
- Victorine and Victor Fleischman and Sherri and Jeff Niefeld on the marriage of their children Katherine and Jordan, this past weekend. Mazal Tov to both families.
- Mark Kravitz on his recent appointment as the Chairperson of the Miami Jewish Film Festival.
- Marta Esrubilsky, on the sudden and untimely passing of her husband,Guiora Esrubilsky z"l, and to Michael (Tatiana) and Yair (Adela) on the passing of their father and to his grandchildren, Emil, Eric, Maximiliano and Rebecca. May Guiora's memory be for a blessing and May God grant comfort to the entire Esrubilsky Family amongst the other mourners in Zion and in Jerusalem.
FRIDAY NIGHT, DECEMBER 13TH and SATURDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 14 - SHABBAT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS. Guest speaker, Jacqueline Murekatete, an internationally recognized human right activist and survivor of the Rwanda Genocide. For more details click Here>>
FOR MORE INFORMATION Classes in English >> Classes in Spanish >>
Click here for more information or email Gaby at
Last Updated ( Friday, 29 November 2013 12:06 )